To celebrate our Free Next Day Delivery today, we asked our Stylist what she will be treating herself to from our Fabulous New In section:
1. “The Kinga ribbed dress would be perfect for any occasion over the festive season. The thick ribbed fabric would keep the chill off and sucks you in to make the most of your curves. I would add some crazy patterned tights or a thick gold bib necklace for a personal touch.”
2. “I love the addition of the on-trend snakeskin on these Naava wedges. The muted red shade would complement so many shades in my wardrobe – gold, cream, black, grey, green, white, purple, yellow…. they may look like they wouldn’t go with many outfits- but they would be my secret weapon !”
3. “Metallic trousers have been on my wish-list ever since seen the Balmain Fall 2010 collection stomping down the Paris catwalk. I really want to wear these Claretta trousers with an oversized grunge knit and pumps for the day and then add killer heels, a leather t-shirt and a massive fur coat for evening.”
4. “An open knit cardigan is perfect for this time of wear. Plus because of this delicate neutral colour, the Cindy cardigan will be the perfect finishing piece draped over maxi skirts, belted up, layered over buttoned up plaid shirts and thrown on over a party dress for the taxi-to-club dash. I can picture this on the Olsen twins .”
5. “The nicest stockings I’ve seen so far this season, the Armen hold ups have the unresistable combination of black and studs ! These are stretchy enough to pull right up to look like tights and I would love to wear these with distressed wine shorts and a vintage band t-shirt or under a plain leather black dress. Studded legs ? yes please !
6. Another item chosen because of it’s grunge-like qualities. The colour of the fabric on the Mildred skirt changes in the light due to the sumptuous velvet material. As the colour is so dazzling I would wear this with a plain black t-shirt, a oversized embellished collar and a felt trilby.”
To get your Top Picks delivered tomorrow for FREE see below:
For Free UK Next Day Delivery on all orders, simply select Free Next Day at the checkout between 9am and 7pm today only . Postcode restrictions apply so please check that we deliver to your postcode .