PIA MIA’S SIGNATURE RED LIP| May 12, 2015
Wanna know how to get Pia’s perfect red pout? Our make-up artist Fy tells us how and it’s a lot simpler than you might think…
1. Prep the lips by using a lip scrub to remove dry skin. (You can make your own by mixing Vaseline with a bit of sugar to gently scrub off dead skin).
2. Use a tissue to remove excess and the result should be a perfectly smooth pout.
3. Then, start by applying foundation to the lips and lightly powder to create a primer-like base – this will give the lipstick longevity and staying power.
4. Line the lips with a sturdy medium firm lip liner, and take it slightly outside your lip line to make your lips look fuller à la Kylie Jenner.
5. Take the same lip liner and fill in the whole lip.
6. Apply a cool red lipstick all over the lip. Blue toned reds work really well
7. Blot with tissue and finish with a light dusting of loose powder.