HOW TO MAKE HEALTHY PANCAKES| February 17, 2015
So, Pancake Day might just be one of our favourite days like, ever. This time around, we’re trying our hands at some healthy pancakes in a bid to stick to our New Year’s Resolutions, not that we’ll be able to resist the Nutella. These ones contain only two ingredients so they’re super easy to make and taste good too. What’s not to love?
To make two you’ll need:
Additional extras if you wanna spice things up:
blueberries, cinnamon powder, desiccated coconut, chopped nuts or chocolate chips
and here’s how to do it…
1. To start, peel and mash up the banana until smooth
2. Crack two eggs into the mix and stir
3. Heat a pan on a low-medium heat and lightly spray with oil
4. Pour a circle of batter into the pan (we’ll be using 2 tbsp of batter per pancake) and cook until golden brown
…and that’s it!
Now you’ve cracked the recipe, it’s time to get creative with flavours. Here’s some of our favourites:
1. Nutella and banana
2. Lemon and sugar
3. Blueberries and golden syrup
4. Chocolate chips and peanut butter