The 5 times we could always relate to Winona Ryder’s character in Stranger things| October 26, 2017
Ok, granted hanging fairy lights in the summer and painting the wall with the alphabet to communicate with the upside down may have been a little bit extra, but arguably some might just call that a Friday night, no judgement. Whatever the case, Winona had some moments in Stranger Things last year that we could ALL relate to no matter how upside down they where…
1) When you have seshed well too hard and the club light start to come up and you can’t deal
2) When your Halloween party got a lil out of control and you have to deal with the devastation the next day with the hangover from HELL
3) When your friend starts telling you about what you did last night… NO HUN
4) When a f*ckboy dares to not answer your call… NOT COOL SATAN
5) And when you finally see the light about said f*ckboy…YASSS
Season 2 of Stranger Things kicks off tomorrow night on Netflix – don’t miss out!