#SHORTGIRLPROBS| October 3, 2015
So Missguided Petite launched in September (can we get a hallelujah, people?!) and it’s got us thinking about all the trials and tribulations us shorter-than-your-average girls have to go through on a day-to-day basis.
1. Missing out on half the view (but not half the fun. Obviously)
2. Group pictures. SOS.
3. Being b*tchseated on every. single. road trip.
4. Who puts these mirrors up?!
5. Looking up to everyone…literally.
6. There is no shallow end.
7. Ultimately, people are the problem. Quit callin’ me cute.